MAKE A BIG IMPACT
With the 63rd Annual Holiday Parade
Exposure and Audience Reach
- Reach approximately 1.98 million people in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, New Orleans, Oklahoma City and other surrounding markets
- Connect with 400,000 fans on the street
- Statewide and regional television coverage; local, regional, and national publicity – stations include KHOU-TV (Channel 11) in Houston and WFAA-TV (Channel 8) in Dallas
- Client and Employee participation opportunities
- Brand Ambassador and Sampling opportunities
- Five to six uniquely styled, large floats featuring
live entertainment, bringing excitement and energy to this year’s event.
- Six giant helium-filled balloons.
- Thousands of musicians in marching bands will join drill teams, dancers, cheerleaders and clowns to complete this annual tradition.
TV Ratings & Coverage
- Broadcast live on Houston’s CBS affiliate, KHOU-TV, Channel 11, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Pre-parade coverage beginning at 5 a.m. during morning news broadcast and local programming.
- Eight and a half hours of television programming in Houston alone with live and repeat broadcasts.
- Syndication in 14-16 markets outside of Houston including Dallas, San Antonio, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, and more.
- Parade has broadcast coverage by all major Houston television stations.
Print & Radio Coverage
- 113 stories and listings in newspapers and magazines in Houston and throughout Texas included parade
- 225 + column inches of advertising in the Houston Chronicle
When & Where
- Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012
- 9am to 10am
- Downtown Streets (see route map*)
*2012 downtown route is subject to change, depending on construction, etc.
Wendy Paynter, Sponsorship Director