General admission, Early Bird, Youth and VIP Lounge tickets are date-specific and good for admission only on the date noted.
Save time and money and buy advance tickets online now! Tickets will also be available at the gate ($18 Adult/$5 Youth), as will VIP packages. <purchase tickets here>
Children under 3 years of age are free.
- Sorry, no refunds or cancellations in the event of rain.
- The Festival will take place rain or shine.
- ATMs are available onsite.
- Schedule will be available at ticket and coupon booths throughout the Festival - schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Food and beverage booths and game vendors accept coupons only
- Coupons are sold in sheets of 9 for $10.00
- Single coupons are available at $1.50
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover) can be used to purchase coupons at coupon booths throughout the site.
- Bicycle racks available at entrance located at Smith & McKinney.
- For the safety and security of all our festival peeps, security will be performing bag checks at each gate entrance.
April 20 - 21 and 27 - 28
Admission ticket required per day
Saturdays 11am to 8pm
Sundays 11am to 8pm
- I-45 North: Exit Dallas/Pierce
- I-45 South: Exit Downtown
- I-10 East: Exit San Jacinto/Main
- I-10 West: Exit Downtown Smith
- US-59 South: Exit Louisiana
- Walker - between Smith and Bagby
- Bagby – between Walker and Dallas
- McKinney – between I-45 off-ramp and Smith
- Lamar – between Smith and Bagby
- Outbound Allen Parkway – between Bagby and I-45 overpass just west of Sam Houston Park
- Inbound Allen Parkway – between I-45 / Clay St. split and Bagby
Brookfield Parking Garage
340 W. Dallas at Clay
$5 to park\
Surface lot ($5) parking is also available at W. Dallas & Clay (401 W. Dallas) and available for $10 in the Heritage Clay Parking Garage at 1200 Bagby at Clay.
On-street parking is available and free on Saturdays after 6 pm and all day Sunday. Visit an interactive map to see other parking options that are convenient to your destination, a list of other major garages that support downtown events and also tips for making parking hassle-free.
If you wanna ride your bike, we've got bike racks available at our entrance at Smith & McKinney.
In the interest of public safety (and so everyone can enjoy iFest), please forget you have these items or that they exist in your world. Items to be left at home include:
- Pets - dogs, amphibians, reptiles, snakes, birds, etc. We love 'em but Houston City Ordinance does not allow pets of any kind
- Alcohol and other beverages including bottled water
- In-line skates
- Laser pointers
- Apologies, but due to performer's contracts no recording devices are allowed during live performances. Any person found in possession of such equipment - audio recording devices, video recording equipment, professional camera equipment - will be asked to leave the venue and all film and tape will be confiscated.
Please note that for the safety and security of all our festival peeps, security will be performing bag checks at each gate entrance. Lawn chairs are ok to bring but they will also be checked at the gate.
Easy access by way of METRO. Call 713-635-4000 or visit METRO for information on routes and schedules and all METRO services.
The official hotel partner for the 2013 Houston International Festival is
400 Dallas Street, Houston, TX 77002
To make your reservations for special festival rates (subject to availability), go to:
Or call 713-759-0202 option 1 and ask for the Houston International Festival rate.
You may also want to contact these hotels to request Houston International Festival rates (subject to availability):
1700 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002
713-495-7834 or 1-800-2CROWNE
904 Dallas Street,Houston, TX, 77002-6320
916 Dallas StreetHouston, TX, 77002-6320
2828 Southwest FreewayHouston, Texas 77098-4502