9 October, 2023
India's First Cricket Festival For Internet Professionals. Let's Connect!
Venue: Nacholi Cricket Ground, Faridabad, Haryana
200+ Internet Professionals
15+ Internet Brands
4+ Days Of Fun
iFEST – Cricket Festival For Internet Professionals Regularly Attracts A Diverse Range Of Experts & Brands From Across The Country. You Wouldn’t Want To Miss This Event For Anything In The World. Let’s Connect & Play!
Team Rankers won by 5 wickets
Team Marketers won by 7 wickets
Team Entrepreneurs won by 3 wickets
Team Domainers won by 5 wickets
Team Entrepreneurs won by 60 run
TEAM STARTUPS won by 5 wickets
Team Entrepreneurs won by 33 runs
Team Domainers won by 9 wickets
Team Rankers won by 5 runs
Team Entrepreneurs won by 6 wickets ( Team Marketers Vs Team Entrepreneurs )
Team Domainers won by 88 runs ( Team Domainers Vs Team Rankers)
Team Domainers won by 112 runs ( Team Domainers Vs Team Entrepreneurs )
Toss: Team Domainers opt to bat
TEAM DOMAINERS : 134/5 (15.0)
TEAM AFFILIATES : 135/5 (14.3)
Player of the Match:- Ankit Mandhan (Team Affiliates)
Batters: Jaspreet Singh (Team Domainers) – 55(23)*
Jai Sharma (Team Affiliates) – 31(19)
Ankit Mandhan (Team Affiliates) – 30(15)
Bowlers: Deepak Jat (Team Domainers) – 10-2(3)
Rachit Jain ((Team Affiliates) – 16-1(3)
Abdul Rahman (Team Domainers) – 6-1(1)
1. List of 11 Team Members + 1 Impact player will be shared before starting of match.
a) Impact player can be changed before innings or after any over.
b) After coming of impact player, Substitute player can’t take the part in match not even in the fielding.
c) Batsman can be replaced by batsman and bowler can be replaced by bowler anytime.
Let’s suppose batsman does the batting or bowler completed his bowling quota -New bowler that got replaced will also have his own full quota to bowl.
2) Toss needs to be done atleast 20 minutes before the starting of match so that all the details can be updated on Cricheroes app and all the things can be setup on time.
3) If team will not come on time – overs will be deducted of that team based on umpire decision.
4) If anyone misbehaves in ground, there will be penalty of 5 runs to their team. Also, there will be Yellow and Red Cards on the ground with iFest Management and Umpires.
Yellow represents warning and if the red card shown to any player – he will be out of the ground for that match with no substitute no replacement.
5) Umpire decision will be the final decision. In case of any controversial decision, both the captains can come & discuss. After listening both the captains, umpires will have to take their decision. For this, they will have 5 minutes.
Each team abide to this rule and if any team don’t agree to the decision – overs will be deducted of that team.
6) In 15-over match – batting team can change bowl after 8 overs (if they want to). Upon changing – new bowl will be given.
in 20 over matches – bowl will be changed after completing of 10 overs.
7) There will be a change of end after 8 overs and at that time a break of 2:30 is taken.
8) A 10-15 minute break will be observed following the conclusion of each innings.